Monday, August 10, 2009

Costumes (Part 4)

We have a venue! The show will have four performances in the Linnaeus Garden Barn at the Tulsa Garden Center October 22-24. This will be the first time one of my shows has met the public and I am thrilled. My characters had a moment a few days ago - someone might not like us - but they're okay as of this writing. They'll be photographed at the end of the month for an article in the October issue of TULSA PEOPLE for which I was interviewed ten days ago.

Last Sunday while vacuuming the living room, not consciously thinking about the show, I was drawn to the piano. I shut off the vacuum cleaner, sat down on the piano bench, and composed the love song "I Remember You" for the show. I'm not sure how that creative process happens, but when it does, it's magic. The song will be a show stopper.

No comments:

Post a Comment